Saturday, March 22, 2008

ACCENTURE PAPER ON 24th FEBRUARY,2007 AT DELHI

ACCENTURE PAPER ON 24th FEBRUARY,2007 AT DELHI

Written Paper: The written paper was conducted by Merittrac and it was same as asked in earlier papers (around 50-55 questions and an essay/ No negative marking).

It was an easy one but remember easy for everyone that why the cutoff was nearly above 45. The essay I got was “Your three main priorities when u will become the Prime Minister of a country”. I got selected in the written paper.

Group Discussion: As everyone feels that the GD is the main elimination round in any selection process, it’s not true in case of Accenture. If u”ll speak a little bit confidently and some valid points on the topic given to u, u” clear it. My GD topic is “Hardworking or Smartworking or Both/Support”. We had a batch of 12 out of which 9 was selected including me. So be confident, communications skills was not a major factor.

HR Interview (sometimes tech. interview comes earlier than HR)

Its not just a formality as many of my friends got eliminated in this round. They asked me:

Introduce urself

About Accenture

Why should we hire u?

On project u did in college and the role u played in it (in detail).

Strengths & Weaknesses (Specify each in detail)

Relocation etc
In the end they will ask u do u have any questions, please ask some questions as I did.

I asked what type of projects will I be able to assist on? The HR said that there r many types of projects being done in Accenture and a 3 months extensive training is imparted on each trainee. Then he asked why u asked me that question, I said so that I can learn a language required to my upmost level. My 2nd question was How soon will I be able to be productive? He said u feel ur not productive at present. I said yes im productive at present but I want to exploit my full potential dere.

Technical Interview

The technical panelist firstly asked me to introduce myself, again why Accenture?

Then as I did my BE in CSE, he asked me to write down

Programs on Prime No. & Binary Search

After that he asked me about

Polymorphism,

Entity-Integrity Rule

5th Normal Form

Linear Queue-Circular Queue

Newton’s 2nd Law Etc

No comments:

2008 Placement papers of Top MNC companies

eXTReMe Tracker